Thursday, May 06, 2010

Boo!!

Scared ya didn't I?? If you look at the date below - you should be scared. It's the last documented blog I put up here. I've been meaning to get back to blogging and returned here to find that nearly all of my blogs have vanished in to cyberspace.

So what's new? For those of you that know me - I don't look much like the picture above. I ditched the brunette awhile back. I'll work on something updated but for now you'll have to deal with the darker younger version of me.

What's this blog going to be about? Everything and nothing. I don't want to get stuck on a theme because I probably won't stick with it. That would be too predictable.

You'll get a lot of health and fitness stuff because that's what I'm about. But there will also be some very irreverent things that I come across that beg to be shared with the masses - or at least the one or two people that will read. Then of course, I'll share my adventures, road trips, etc. Over the course of the last several years - there's been exciting times and tons of pictures.

So stay tuned. My first official blog post in many many years is on it's way!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lynne said...

Glad to have you back in the blogging world. When you come to florida I can get you set up with a better picture :)

Suzanne said...

Someone created that tag for me about 6 years ago and I've never changed it!