Friday, May 07, 2010

Mr. Wonderful

I was going back through some old blogs I saved from back in 2006 and came across this one...

We're all looking for him ladies. The well dressed man. The man that always knows the right things to say and when to say it! Things like "You're perfect just the way you are" and "let's go out to dinner tonight so you don't have to cook" and some have even been known to say "I don't need to watch sports - all I need is you". Then the cherry on the sundae is "Let's just cuddle tonight."

Know what??? He does exist. And he's ALL MINE! I found him in my closet today. Too bad he's only 3 inches tall and I have to squeeze him to get him to talk.





But sometimes Mr. Wonderful can also say things like "I love you" "you're my sweetheart" and he even blows kisses at you!!



The similarities are startling aren't they?? Big smiles... arms open wide to hug you... cheesy little lines.. they both even like to wear red. Look for yourself!!!



Mr. Wonderful is Elmo. Stay tuned. Who knows that other secrets of the universe I'll unearth next.


Since I wrote this I have, of course, met the real Mr. Wonderful and he's way better than Elmo! And in my humble opinion - much cuter too!!





Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: