Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Signs are Everywhere

Signs telling us how fast to drive








Signs telling us what we can't do



And what direction to turn



There are even signs telling us that our every move is being monitored



I was in a meeting recently in a co-workers office and saw this sign



I thought it was pretty funny!

So I looked around the room at the people in attendance. I found signs for a few of them!

For the one who thinks your beauty outshines the sun and no one compares to you?



Now go do some work and stop expecting others around you to pick up your slack!

Then there's that one who complains - endlessly - about morale... co-workers... office temperatures..




Now put on a happy face and figure out a way to resolve issues instead of complaining about them. Ngativity is not constructive and is only bringing others down!

We all know this person.. the one that says nothing..does nothing and you're not even sure they were there at the meeting except for the fact their chair is warm??


Say something. Breathe loudly. Nod your head! HELLOOO!!!

While I was waiting for the meeting to end I decided that I wanted a career change. I want to be Supreme Ruler!! Why you ask? I found a kick ass sign for my office for when I take over the position



Pretty sweet, huh?

Have a great day and keep an eye out for signs! You never know when someone will find one for you!

No comments: